domingo, noviembre 27, 2022
Google search engine
InicioTodoDestacadosASAJA Murcia calls for a campaign to promote the murcian fruit in...

ASAJA Murcia calls for a campaign to promote the murcian fruit in Eastern countries and RussiaASAJA Murcia pide una campaña para promocionar la fruta murciana en los Países del Este y Rusia

Asaja Murcia

Gálvez Caravaca believes that it is vital to enhance the internationalization in the countries of the East

 

The ASAJA agricultural professional organization Murcia has today asked that the European Union and the Ministry of agriculture should start a campaign to promote the fruit from the Region of Murcia in the markets of the East and Russia, where there is a potential for very important fruit and vegetable consumption.

 

The Secretary General of ASAJA Murcia, Alfonso Gálvez Caravaca, explained that «the fruit sector needs further internationalize.» «And why, since our organization think is of highest priority to promote a promotion campaign, that has at least one minimum of six years, and permitted to publicize these merca I wonders that are our fruits».

 

In the opinion of Gálvez Caravaca, «this campaign should consider promotion actions focused on tastings at points of sale, as well as communication actions and information in specialized and in television media.» «Also, should provide encounters with retailers to be able to further internationalize our fruits».

 

Currently, the murcian fruit is sold in 75% in the international market while the remaining 25% is destined for the national market.

 

The owner of ASAJA Murcia has stressed that «in this campaign should involve themselves all the fruit sector, so we increased the consumption in the countries of the East and, especially, in Russia, where there is a high purchasing power which we must take full advantage».

Asaja Murcia

Gálvez Caravaca considera que es vital intensificar la internacionalización en los países del Este

La organización profesional agraria ASAJA Murcia ha pedido hoy que la Unión Europea y el Ministerio de Agricultura deben poner en marcha una campaña para promocionar la fruta de la Región de Murcia en los mercados del Este y en Rusia, donde existe un potencial de consumo hortofrutícola muy importante.

El Secretario General de ASAJA Murcia, Alfonso Gálvez Caravaca, ha explicado que «el sector de la fruta necesita internacionalizarse todavía más. Y por eso, desde nuestra entidad consideramos que es de máxima prioridad impulsar una campaña de promoción, que tenga al menos una duración mínima de seis años, y permita dar a conocer en estos mercaos las bondades que tienen nuestras frutas».

En opinión de Gálvez Caravaca, «esta campaña debe contemplar acciones de promoción enfocadas a degustaciones en puntos de venta, así como acciones de comunicación e información en medios de comunicación especializados y en televisión. Asimismo, deben contemplarse encuentros con la gran distribución para poder internacionalizar todavía más nuestras frutas».

Actualmente, la fruta murciana se comercializa en un 75% en el mercado internacional mientras que el 25% restante se destina al mercado nacional.

El titular de ASAJA Murcia ha subrayado que «en esta campaña debe implicarse todo el sector de la fruta, con el fin de que incrementemos el consumo en los Países del Este y, especialmente, en Rusia, donde existe un alto poder adquisitivo que debemos aprovechar al máximo».

RELATED ARTICLES

Dejar una respuesta

Por favor ingrese su comentario!
Por favor ingrese su nombre aquí

- Advertisment -
Google search engine

Most Popular

Recent Comments

Sorimar Marrero Negrón on 35 (9)